Yes, you can, and Eskimo Joe’s machines are very popular with event, mobile, and van operators.
We recommend using 1x generator per machine, with a minimum power rating of 2.8kW
Typical start up power or in freeze-down mode is around 6.2amp (1448w)
Typical run power is around 5.3amp (1272w)
You can find more information on the energy consumption of Eskimo Joe’s machines here.
Step by Step Guide for using a generator to run a slush machine
- Check there is enough petrol in generator.
- Check Eco switch is in the OFF position on generator.
- Turn on fuel supply.
- Start generator by pulling cord or turning start switch key.
- After generator is up to speed plug in slush machine.
- Turn on slush machine.
- Once generator is up to speed switch Eco switch to ON.
- After use turn off slush machine and switch off generator.