Pro Tips - how to make the most of your new slush machine
Slush sales are high margin sales - put your machine in a busy section of your store
- Near or at the entrance
- Near or at the counter
Let everyone know you stock Eskimo Joe's
- Use Eskimo Joe's point-of-sale - at the store entrance, at the counter, at the machine
- Do an opening special, create some fun!
- Keep your syrup close to the maximum fill level, more slush sells more slush!
- Keep pre-mixed syrup in a refrigerator to keep it cold so that it freezes down faster. Top up your tanks a little and often
- Always use overnight mode settings and make sure you fill tanks to the maximum line when the machine goes into overnight mode
- Use only genuine Eskimo Joe's syrup, the correct syrup and water mix ratio and always use an Eskimo Joe’s syrup mixing jug
- You can help your machine by running the pull-out filter under cold water and putting it back in wet when it is especially hot
Our Guides & Support Teams are your friends
Whenever you have a question or need advice, we want to make sure you get the support you need - so don't hesitate to contact our customer support teams.