Eskimo Joe's fast freeze slush machines with a timer can be easily programmed to switch between freeze and overnight mode:
- Freeze mode - ready to make and serve slush. Set freeze mode to start 1 hour before opening time
- Overnight mode – an intelligent night mode to keep product fresh. Set overnight mode to start 30 minutes after closing time.
These 2 modes are controlled by the timer, to set your timer:
1) Press and release the RESET button once, ASCO will appear on the screen
2) Hold down the TIME button until the YEAR flashes up
Set the year using the ADV/OVR button
Press the TIME button again, set the MONTH
Repeat this process until you have set the DATE, HOURS and MINUTES
Press time again, the screen will display the time and OFF
3) Hold down the PROG button for 3 seconds until the screen displays MODE and all the days of the week along the bottom
4) Press PROG button to set the time you want the machine to begin to freeze the product, it will display PROG 1 ON
Press PROG button, it will flash the hour
Use the ADV/OVR button to set the hour
Press PROG button to set the minutes using the ADV/OVR button again
Press PROG button to confirm the minutes
5) The display will then say PROG 1 off
Repeat step 4 to set the time you want the machine to set in chill or overnight mode
6) The display will then read PROG 2
Now press and hold the PROG button until the time of day is on the screen
7) Make sure machine is switched on and turning
Press the ADV/OVR button once
The compressor will then start and red and green lights will come on
The timer will displace ADVANCED ON, and the machine will start freezing the product
- You do not need to touch the timer or power buttons on the machine any more.
- DO NOT switch the machine off at the main power within 24 hours or the timer will have to be set again
- THE BUTTON MARKED ‘BOOST’ IS A PROGRAM BUTTON ONLY. IT CANNOT AND WILL NOT BOOST YOUR MACHINES PERFORMANCE.
- WHEN YOU RESET THE TIMER THE WORD "ASCO" WILL APPEAR - THIS IS A SYSTEM MESSAGE NOT AN ERROR MESSAGE.
ASCO automatically adjusts the timer for winter and summer times.
For more detailed instruction you can watch this handy video:
Day light saving settings:
To switch the day light saving setting on or off on your Faby timer please follow the instructions below:
- Press reset button and release ASCO will appear on screen.
- Press advanced button to turn OFF or ON daylight saving (default is on)
- Press Time button to go through setting year, month, day and current time
- Once all set press advanced button to turn on compressor to start freeze